FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Seattle Sutton Marseilles Museum Hosts Exhibit about Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating History for the Community
Permanent Museum Exhibits will also be on Display
WHO: Seattle Sutton Marseilles Museum, Inc. (SSMMI) and members of the Sutton family are hosting an exhibit at the museum for the community.
WHAT: The SSMMI will showcase an exhibit about the history and memorbilla of Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating (SSHE). The 32-year old healthy eating company founded by its namesake has amassed copious amounts of memorbilla about the company since its founding in 1985. Sutton has collected the materials with hopes of one day sharing it with the area community that has been such an integral part of its success. Highlights include, but are not limited to:
- Tour exhibits about history and memorbila of Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating.
- Seattle to address group at 2 PM. Special guests will be in attendance, including woman who has lost more than half her body weight and is featured in SSHE commericals.
- View permanent museum exhibits about Marseilles and area history.
- Light refreshments served.
- Meet and greet the Sutton family, SSHE employees and general public.
WHERE: Seattle Sutton Marseilles Museum
151 Washington Street, Marseilles, Ill. 61341
WHEN: Wednesday, March 7th 1-3 PM
WHY: To honor the history of local 32-year old healthy eating company, Seattle Sutton’s Healthy Eating, for the first time to the public.
Seattle Sutton Marseilles Museum, Inc. is an Illinois non-profit corporation, incorporated as an IRS 501(c) charitable organization and housed in the Marseilles train depot, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Founded in 2016 by Seattle Sutton.